The Seven Sorrows Knot Pendant
The Seven Sorrows Knot in honour of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows forms a flaming heart pierced by seven swords. The heart itself is divided into seven external loops, each signifying the wounds inflicted by each of the sorrows.
We deliver internationally.
The Seven Sorrows Knot was designed in honour of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows. It features a flaming heart divided into seven signifying the wounds caused by the Seven Sorrows, represented by seven daggers.
Traditionally, the Seven Sorrows include:
- The Prophecy of Simeon (Luke 2)
- The Flight into Egypt (Matthew 2)
- The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple of Jerusalem (Luke 2)
- Mary's meeting Jesus on the Via Dolorosa (The Fourth Station of the Cross)
- The Crucifixion of Jesus at Mount Calvary (The 12th Station of the Cross)
- Jesus being removed from the cross (The 13th Station of the Cross)
- The burial of Jesus by Joseph of Arimathea (The 14th Station of the Cross)
Material925 Sterling Silver - Polished, 925 Sterling Silver - Premium, 925 Sterling Silver - Antiqued, 925 Sterling Silver - Raw, Bronze - Raw, Bronze - Polished, Brass - Raw, Brass - Polished, Plated Brass - 14k Yellow Gold, Plated Brass - 14k Rose Gold, Plated Brass - 18k Yellow Gold, Plated Brass - Rhodium, Solid Gold - 14k Yellow, Solid Gold - 14k Rose, Solid Gold - 14k White, Solid Gold - 18k Yellow, Platinum
Pendant SizeLarge, Small
Orders are shipped once all items in the order have been made for you — approximately three to four weeks after payment clears. Please see our complete Shipping Policies for further information.